Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Vs Foam Mattress
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer improved support.
Most customers should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Vs Foam Mattress
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service for a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Vs Foam Mattress
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.