Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses to the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Versus Memory Foam Mattress
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers should be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Versus Memory Foam Mattress
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get a flexible base setup only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer could be divided for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Versus Memory Foam Mattress
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.