Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Versus Foam Mattress
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most clients should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Versus Foam Mattress
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service for a flexible base set up only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!