Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Ventilation
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Ventilation
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service for a flexible base setup only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!