Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They have a variety of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Utah
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Based upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you do not need to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The business expects to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Utah
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get a flexible base setup only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!