Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve a variety of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Unboxing
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup. Based upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to provide improved support.
Most customers should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Unboxing
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service for an adjustable base set up just. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!