Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They have an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Tucson
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most customers should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Tucson
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service for an adjustable base set up just. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!