Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They’ve a variety of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Toppers Best
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup. Depending upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Toppers Best
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and sent inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for double firmness; this option isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Toppers Best
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.