Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper Xl Twin
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Topper Xl Twin
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for double firmness; this option isn’t offered for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Topper Xl Twin
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.