Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to your loved ones. They have an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper Vs Memory Foam
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Instead, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Topper Vs Memory Foam
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get a flexible base setup only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Topper Vs Memory Foam
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.