Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They have a variety of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper Reviews Australia
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not need to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Topper Reviews Australia
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which can be larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Topper Reviews Australia
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.