Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper Melbourne
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Topper Melbourne
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!