Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper King
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new bed. Instead, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Topper King
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service for an adjustable base set up only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!