Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper King Size
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to offer improved support.
Most clients should be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Topper King Size
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for a flexible base set up only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and sent within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this option is not offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Topper King Size
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.