Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper Full
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new bed. Rather, you can just reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Topper Full
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get a flexible base set up only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!