Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They have an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper Full Xl
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Topper Full Xl
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get a flexible foundation setup just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.