Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They’ve a variety of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper For Scoliosis
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not need to pick a new mattress. Instead, you can simply reverse this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Topper For Scoliosis
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for a flexible foundation setup just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!