Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Topper 160 X 200
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t need to select a new bed. Rather, you can just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most customers need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Topper 160 X 200
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable base set up only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and shipped inside 2 business days. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Topper 160 X 200
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.