Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Sleep Country
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup. Based upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Sleep Country
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this alternative is not available for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Sleep Country
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.