Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Singapore
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new bed. Instead, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Singapore
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for an adjustable base set up only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!