Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Singapore Review
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to pick a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The business expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Singapore Review
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get an adjustable base setup only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!