Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve a variety of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress San Diego
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress San Diego
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but this is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get a flexible base set up just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!