Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Reviews Customer Reviews
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Reviews Customer Reviews
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this alternative is not offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Reviews Customer Reviews
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.