Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses for your family. They’ve an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Reviews Canada
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Reviews Canada
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!