Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Review India
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new bed. Rather, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Review India
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service to get an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of producing this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!