Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Recommendations
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most customers should have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Recommendations
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but this is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service for an adjustable foundation setup just. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and shipped inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Recommendations
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.