Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They have an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Ratings And Reviews
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Rather, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Ratings And Reviews
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get an adjustable foundation setup just. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be constructed and sent inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Ratings And Reviews
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.