Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Queen
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Instead, you can just reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Queen
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get an adjustable base setup just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!