Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your family. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Queen Weight
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Based on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Queen Weight
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!