Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Quality
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new bed. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Quality
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get a flexible base setup only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!