Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Pad 3 Inches
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Pad 3 Inches
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get a flexible foundation setup just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this option isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Pad 3 Inches
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<