Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Overlay
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Overlay
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get an adjustable base set up just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!