Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They have a variety of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Over Box Spring
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Over Box Spring
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get an adjustable base set up just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!