Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Outlet
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Outlet
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for an adjustable base setup just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and sent inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for double firmness; this alternative is not available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Outlet
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<