Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They have a variety of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Original Mattress Factory
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can just reverse this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Original Mattress Factory
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service for a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Delivery Policy:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this option is not available for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Original Mattress Factory
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<