Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Options
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Options
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get an adjustable base set up only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this option isn’t available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Options
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.