Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve a variety of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress On Floor
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new mattress. Instead, you can just reverse this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most clients should be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress On Floor
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service for a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Delivery Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and shipped within 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this option is not offered for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress On Floor
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.