Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress On Adjustable Bases Review
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress On Adjustable Bases Review
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get a flexible base set up only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!