Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They have a variety of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Newcastle
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new bed. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Newcastle
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service for an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for double firmness; this option is not offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Newcastle
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.