Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They have an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Natural Vs Synthetic
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Natural Vs Synthetic
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!