Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Mn
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to select a new bed. Instead, you can just flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most clients should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Mn
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!