Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Manufacturers San Diego
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new bed. Rather, you can just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most clients should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Manufacturers San Diego
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service to get a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!