Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses to the loved ones. They have an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Los Angeles California
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Instead, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Los Angeles California
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service to get an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!