Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Little Rock Ar
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new mattress. Instead, you can just reverse this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to offer enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Little Rock Ar
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for a flexible foundation setup just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative is not offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Little Rock Ar
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.