Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Latex Allergy
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Latex Allergy
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service for an adjustable base set up just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!