Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Korea
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new mattress. Instead, you can just flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most customers should be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Korea
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get an adjustable base set up only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!