Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They’ve an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress King
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress King
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get an adjustable base set up only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and sent inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer could be split for double firmness; this alternative is not offered for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress King
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.