Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress King Size
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Based upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress King Size
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and sent inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for double firmness; this option is not available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress King Size
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.