Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses to your loved ones. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress King Firm
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new bed. Instead, you can just flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress King Firm
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service for a flexible base setup just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!