Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Issues
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Issues
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for an adjustable base set up just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!